Concept: Quilters collect CharmStamps™ worldwide to make a memory quilt of shops they have visited over the years. Being a standard 5”charm size, it will be easy to find hundreds of patterns to use. All charms will be unique to the shop represented. Debra Gabel of Zebra Patterns will work closely with you to customize your charm to be designed specifically for your shop or group.
• Custom Art Created by Zebra Patterns or supply your own art with Ai template upon request
• Size: 5.5” x 5.5” square (4”x 4” center stamp area) that can be trimmed down exactly to 5”x 5")
• Fabric: 100% Cotton printed panels
• Price: $3.00 each wholesale ($2.00 each for Row by Row Experience® Participants)
• Art Fee: One time fee starts at $50.00 and can go up depending on complexity of art. ($25.00+ each for Row by Row
Experience® Participants) Note: Most art is between $25-$50.00.
• Order Quantity: lots of 42
• Packaging: Crystal clear zip lock bags with a packaging insert
• Proof: Timing depends on backlog schedule
• Delivery: 3-5 weeks for delivery of product upon approval of art.
• Limitations for RxR members: None. You may sell these year round and online and at shows.
• Ideas: Shop owners can create additional CharmStamps™ for anniversaries, retreats, and other special occasions.
Of course these can be used as labels or embellishments on quilts. I add a simple piece of muslin on the bottom and
it is a beautiful label.